Montana’s approach to training leaders is practical and effective. We focus is on providing concrete, immediately usable strategies and skills that let our clients turn strategic concepts into real-world action and results. With a stress on providing “bench tools” and practical approaches, and with new approaches to old problems, Montana’s trainers are rapidly becoming known as the people who talk common sense and who have the answers our clients are looking for.
Our list of training clients has grown to more than 100 organizations across Canada and in the US. They include large and small corporations, governments, non-profits, unions, and healthcare and educational institutions.
We offer both public offerings [courses open to individuals who wish to register] and in-house programs, delivered to a single client, usually at their home location.
In addition to our standard offerings, Montana designs and develops training programs to order.
Learn more about our most popular programs...
- Turnaround Interview® -- how to correct problem workplace behaviors without discipline [more]
- Attendance and Disability Management – fair and defensible approaches to getting employees at work more often [more]
- Frontline Labour Relations – how to make great decisions when managing unionized employees [more]
- Single Team Leadership – progressive basics for supervisors [more]
- Leading with Respect – protecting human rights at work [more]
- Leadership Communications – getting your message to stick [more]
- Customized training programs – let Montana develop your company’s management training program. [more]